Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Unfinished Business

Today was a day for UFB's.......unfinished business.....

I took care of a lot of things that I have shoved to the side for another day.  It is one of the things I am trying to focus on this year......unfinished business.

Today's projects included actually putting pictures in all of the wonderful picture frames that I keep picking up!  And then going a step further and hanging them on the wall!!!  Whoo Hoo!
They look good too! 

I also finished putting the borders on a Valentine's table runner.....I know, I know,......I lead such an exciting life that no one can keep up with me!!

And yet...I am happy!  Really, really happy!  I think it has to do with answered prayers......
And realizing that blessings come in all shapes and sizes, and in God's own time...
And watching for blessings, just so that I won't miss  them.

Keep your eyes open!  I bet you will find blessings in the small things in your day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Start

I am at a new crossroads in life.... my youngest is starting highschool, my oldest has started the first "real job", and somewher...